Casey Brewing and Blending is the idea of bringing back old-world brewing techniques to the modern day consumer. Our beers are created with over 99% local Colorado ingredients. We ferment and age our beers in vintage oak barrels with a mixed culture of saccharomyces, brettanomyces and lactic acid bacteria. Time is one of the most important elements to us, as the barrel aging process creates flavors that are impossible to create any other way. Our beers are unfiltered and 100% bottle conditioned.
Troy Casey created Casey Brewing and Blending in the fall of 2013 after years of experimenting with oak barrel aging and wild yeast and bacteria. He realized these types of beers were his true passion and decided to create a place where he could focus solely on 100% oak barrel fermentations using saccharomyces, brettanomyces and lactic acid bacteria, all while using local Colorado ingredients.
Owner, Brewer, & Blender
Human Relations & Everything Else
- Rate Beer – Blackberry Casey Family Preserve Silver – Belgian Style Ale
- Rate Beer – Nectarine Casey Family Preserve – Bronze – Belgian Style Ale
- Rate Beer – The Low End – Silver – Belgian Session Ale
- Rate Beer Top 100 brewers in the world 2017
- Rate Beer Top 100 brewers in the world 2016
- Rate Beer – Saison Bronze – Belgian Style Ale
- Rate Beer – The Low End – Silver and Bronze – Belgian Session Ale
- Rate Beer Best New Brewer in the world
- Rate Beer – The Low End – Gold – Belgian Session Ale
- Rate Beer – Brett Loves Citra – Gold – Belgian Ale