Casey Brewing has long held the belief that to be a successful company, we must be part of the overall community. We are dedicated to supporting our community and promoting a culture of social responsibility, collaboration and involvement (gift certificates and the occasional beer fest) where beers are sold in the Roaring Fork Valley. Besides our barrel aged farmhouse ales, all our beers are draft only. Any can requests and cash donations are politely declined.
We get A LOT of requests for sponsorships and donations, we will try to support your organization if possible, please understand that we cannot guarantee a reply. Requests will only be considered if submitted at least one month prior to the event. It can take up to 30 days or more to process a donation request. Someone from your organization will have to pick up the donation for your event at our taproom or barrel cellar.
We do have options to partner and support your organization through several fundraising options (see below).
Standard Event – Rent the space for a fee with a required beverage minimum and host directly collects donations.
Cheers for a Cause – Casey donates a designated percentage of the evening profits to your requested non-profit organization on behalf of host.
Round Up for Charity – We give guests the opportunity to round up their tab and that amount specifically goes to the designated non-profit organization.
Combination of Cheers for a Cause & Round Up - Casey donates a designated percentage of the evening profits to your requested non-profit organization on behalf of host and guests the opportunity to round up their tab and that amount specifically goes to the designated non-profit organization.
WE CAN PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Educational, environmental, humane and scientific organization
- Health and human service providers including children’s organizations.
- Religious groups (all denominations)
Cultural and artistic institutions
- Membership groups such as business associations
- Family foundations
UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Non-registered 501(c)3 organizations. You will be required to submit a copy of your registration document
- Networking events, mixers or conferences
- Events hosted by a retail company to bring attention to the organization itself, its products or its services (i.e. grand openings)
- Additional donation requests for the same organization in the same calendar year